Saturday 3 October 2015

OTHER NOTES:

anyway, let us hope that my email, this morning...to NPOWER has kept their 'wolves' off of my back, eh?

i now realise what they had been up to....by refusing to take an electricity meter reading..trying to force me to do so - whilst sending me scarlett's 'dog alter - total obedience to their satanic MOD cult' trigger.....the 'clocks and the dials'....

to then send me my fuel bills 'so very late in the day' to make it look like i was refusing to pay them....see what they had got me 'sectioned upon' for a month (almost all 'human rights' taken from me, during that period of time) amongst other things....in Harwich 2008....firstly, dealing with petrol nell and that Ukrainian mafia...that social worker/psychiatric team of deadheads "we think that the police decision was wrong" or words to that effect....and secondly "not paying your bills" after petrol nell had fiddled my meters....

No comments:

Post a Comment