Sunday 4 October 2015

oh and that first floor light in belle court is no longer working properly...as per usual I might add....whoever is sent in to fix it...never manages to do so - or not for long, do they?

now my flat is light and airy...and so when I open my flat frontdoor...the light from it....lights up that corridor...however, when I look through my frontdoor spyhole...the corridor is shrouded in darkness...it is pitchblack apart from that speck of green light on the ceiling....hardly conducive to opening the door if somebody insists on ringing your doorbell and banging your letterbox hard...see previous notes upon what was to happen yesterday... 'whoever it was' didn't open their mouths - in order to reveal their ID....i.e. it obviously wasn't the postman....go figure:




No comments:

Post a Comment