Monday 5 October 2015

let me see...I need an image:

 
oh I remember now....petrol nell had used that image...see above...of that yellow/black snake...to represent herself on the networks...in relation to frightening that 'training officer' off her patch, as it were....she was to tell McGowan that he would be frightened of it but that it wouldn't work on me...and why not? petrol nell knew that I had seen a similar but 'totally harmless' yellow/black grass snake in vieilley....of a similar size....and that therefore I would not find the above image alarming...but he would because apparently he had had an encounter with 'that type of viper' or he knew about them, at any rate....see previous notes....


so that is what 'callbacki' was all about then? I remember now...US intelligence working it out, as they went along...tracking and tracing petrol nell's transmissions from flat 1, eagle house....and how did callbacki work? well if that training officer had pinged petrol nell back...he would have then 'seen' the above image...."at a lower level of consciousness" replies MI5 ONLINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment