Sunday 4 October 2015

http://icanhas.cheezburger.com/lolcats

new contributions to LOLCATS this evening...let me guess...well the first one is all about 'who gets punished' see previous notes...

and the next? see previous notes upon MI6 Tomlinson in 'tiger alter' on his 'roman emperor/roman centurion coil-in-the-brain' chaise longue...in that 'heroin house' on Harwich seafront....

what else? McGowan again....heavily under mind control (one eye - one side of the brain..."mindsplit" replies MI5 ONLINE) and expecting a 'title' of sorts...I wonder what he had been hoping for?

...what else? ah...I remember that pic...see previous notes upon hulbrush and his mate, constructing it...at that 'anarchist's cottage' in Cambridge - for want of a better description i.e. that hippie commune...the eldest taschmann and his mates were to move in for a while - as well as gill - and I got dragged along, as per usual....gill and I were then to discover what the holliday family had left in the attic - a whole load of symbolic programming objects - see previous notes........anyway, the cat-in-the-bed was supposed to be myself - having come down with a heavy cold/flu and yes I had slept in that bed....but let me see - in relation to the latest caption added to the image...I would guess that it is more about donna and belle court...see previous notes upon her moving in - and finding the deeds to the flat, waiting for her....go figure:






No comments:

Post a Comment