Saturday 3 October 2015

....and that NFL ON FOX reference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbU4fPYRvcY

well I suppose that you've got the whole lot here....giants...pigeon icon....cowboy references....and most importantly 'football robots'....which is probably why scarlett was to use this particular theme tune, to program with...."used at a subliminal level" replies MI5 ONLINE:

 
 
let me see...scarlett also used to program with NTL...he used to call it the 'private cable company' for some reason....
 
 
I can remember using NTL in Ipswich circa 2001....in that bedsit up westerfield road....
 
 
anyway, NTL is now under the VIRGIN umbrella...is it still scarlett's private cable company service? it appears that way, doesn't it?
 
now in case you think that involving the MOSSAD might have been a 'bad idea' in relation to arab countries....let me just say this...we were fighting a war against Satanists who call themselves Ashkenazim joos....and the MOSSAD department that I was to 'liaise' with in Jerusalem....well, they were all arabs...that is all I can say....or of arab descent....go figure.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment