Friday 29 January 2021

 ....oh and there's something else, here - too, dazzlenation....www....mmm....see previous posts...go figure:



MMM Group. Protecting human health.


dearlove's "planegg" anybody?


along with what appears to be a 'fracking' site, although i could be very much mistaken:

Natural resources acquisition | London | MMM Plc

and from the macro to the micro....let me backtrack...see previous notes upon what tomlinson et al, had done to my legs to create varicose veins - MI5 russian course 1980 and i had thought at the time, that it was simply another sick and stupid act...no rhyme or reason, to it...or was there?...and yes, i can remember daldry telling me "mother earth - me"...to which i replied "you?"...."no - you are 'me'" he replied....go figure:

Hydraulic fracturing - Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment