Friday 5 February 2016

OTHER NOTES:

....and this evening, I was to remember a bit more...about what I had been signalled to dig up...and by the masons, I might add...this morning....

all I can say is this...that the Templars had left the following clue....an advert upon MY3  frontpage this evening....GLASSES DIRECT....oh and the 'one before that' had featured a UTILITY BILL advert...both of which are pertinent to what I am going to talk about next....




now where engalls and MI6 john (her boss) used to work....I have no idea if they still do now but that 'quality of life' department has MI6 written all over it....where they used to work...there was a 'laundry' room...no windows....so I am assuming that it was in the basement....the only cctv that I can remember....is of a white room with a large white laundry bag upon the tiled floor....and a sort of 'sauna effect'...either steam or smoke...my guess is that this is all about chemicals and so it was more likely to have been something like crack....it is all about chemicals because engall's dress stinks to high heaven of something like 'the drycleaners' and I have always hated that 'chemical smell'....

...what else? one of the Templars could remember 'glasses'....and quasi-collie's mob dressed up as 'chinamen'...racist? of course but that was the least of their worries....they had been told "we are the Chinese laundry"....now all of that department needed glasses....they didn't bother with contact lens....glasses were smashed upon the floor...and the victim or victims were then reminded of 'battleship potemkin'....what happened next? nobody appears to quite remember but having looked at all of the evidence...I would guess 'stick-on lens' time...in fact, I am pretty sure that this was the next step...go figure...I can remember a chair in that room...either for the optician's or dentist's....wait a minute somebody appears to be remembering "pedicure"....now that would be all about NASA programming...see previous notes...anything to do with the feet..."hands and feet"...oh I see...JEZEBEL programming? "a man said - 'I'm jez'"....so that will have been included then...."and looking through windows"...of course...so that will be 'multiple eyes of the insect' time..."I am the teapot"...somebody can remember being shown a teapot whilst in that chair...."I am the quiff"...that might be a trump reference...."somebody had a list - they were checking things off...different people were given different treatment"...and so you need to find those lists...probably disguised as 'laundry lists' somewhere in the building...or where else? perhaps quasi-collie took them to Osborne house, with her?

No comments:

Post a Comment