Friday 5 February 2016

oh...I'd forgotten about that GCHQ Christmas puzzle...

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/answers-gchq-christmas-puzzle-revealed-002325154.html

the floor tiles...the grid...something for the Templars to work out...and no 'windows' in that laundry room...something that was mentioned....i.e. they thought that they were looking through windows 'multiple eyes of the insect' but they weren't really...something like that? "ketamine mike"...oh I see....

anyway, I have a hunch that the ill had used the windows below as a 'template' of sorts...but I have no further information than that...apart from something about that 'X' in the righthand bottom corner?...oh no...I remember now....to top it all off...they had been given an injection...or should I say jabbed...in the bottom...what with?


No comments:

Post a Comment