Thursday 4 February 2016

'limoncellogallery'....reminding me and for no apparent reason...of another lit up building...in a film about a famous conductor....perhaps clement might remember it....set in an Italian city.....stomach cancer....oops not a conductor (why did I think that?)...'the belly of an architect'...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Belly_of_an_Architect


 
...whilst in the CIA LAB and concentrating hard....it was important to remember this poster, in particular...go figure:
 
 .....and the plot? omg...it is reminding me of ingabot and my dad...during her first 'pregnancy'....see previous notes...and so he was to survive that defenestration plot?...and if it is a program that is still running...let me see...johnny depp was also to come up 'in photos' upon that lucy holdsworth search...and my guess is that he might also be affected by that program in relation to his daughter?...who knows eh?




what else? colour-pattern recognition kicking in again....the silvery gold of 'crown court southwark'...go figure:

 
anyway, now it finally makes sense...my father hadn't thought of himself as pregnant at all - had he? he had been programmed with THE BELLY OF AN ARCHITECT...go figure... 

No comments:

Post a Comment