Thursday 28 October 2021

 ...oh and in relation to 'the wrong way', dazzlenation?...well, this is another odd one....let me backtrack to that maze of underground tunnels....the cern team were to decide to branch off to the left....whereas i was quite sure that i was picking up something to the right....that is how and why we parted ways...for them to then get lost...and start to panic...and so i was to double-back, using 'mr cern's phone video footage....shout to them, to follow my voice...anyway, after finding me again...'mr cern' was to laugh..."is that how you did it - walking backwards?"...to my retort that i was actually looking over my shoulder, as i did it...whilst having a look at his phone, to see where i was, whilst retracing my steps etc etc....see previous post....go figure:

The Mad Catter Cat Cafe - Google Maps

No comments:

Post a Comment