Friday 29 October 2021

 ....and what else, dazzlenation?....let me see....a row over a 'birthday meal'?....lol....have you seen the frontcover of the latest edition of private eye?....and yes, i 'know' where that photograph had come from....'mr cern' had created a 'bread and milk' number....after telling me..."why are you such a child - why can't you fight back?"...to my reply that it wasn't a good idea because they would only beat me up, again (see previous notes upon being burned to the bone, upon my ankle - that skin transplant upon my back, after a white hot iron had been used - not to mention the knife slashes and subsequent scar/stitching upon my legs etc etc)....better to do what they said....regarding an MI6 younger type, who had come to collect me....after having pretended to the rest of the team, that i had had a choice in the matter, as to whether or not i stayed and continued to work at cern....."do i have a choice?" i was to ask him - to which he then replied "well, no - actually you don't" etc etc....anyway, it had been my birthday and so etc etc....go figure:

Penelope Jackson guilty of murdering husband over dinner row - BBC News


No comments:

Post a Comment