Monday 27 August 2018

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-45325682

...and what else?...what's 'new in the papers' BBC....let me see...and 'the times' has the following pic...of mr putin - mushroom picking?....go figure:

 
...oh I remember...vaguely...what this is all about, now....and it begins with 4U and losey's plimsoll bag...'ucas/sacu'....in relation to my French schoolchild alter....we were to have heated rows after he had brutally kicked me under the table...whilst asking me to kiss him, in French....on the mouth...to which I would reply using 'vous' and not 'tu'...whilst he refused to use 'vous'....I would retort that he was not family nor a friend...and that schoolchildren did not kiss each other on the mouth...I kissed him on the cheek as was customary but that was all...the rest of the class used to listen, avidly....they were to pick up 'la bouche' as a reference...I had just told brian to shut his mouth, in French...and wonder what it was all about....anyway, to cut a long story short....mush...mushroom....remember the army slang "all right, mush?"....derived from the Russian for 'man'....'mush' is also slang for 'mouth' in english...go figure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment