Tuesday 28 August 2018

 
radio files for this evening, marines...

and what's new this Tuesday evening, then?....a man with LOCKSMITH on the back of his top and a largish black van....by the side of belle court block....has there been a break-in?....because if so - I haven't seen or heard anything...and I would like to underline the fact that I see any intrusion upon my privacy as 'suspect' for whatever reason...i.e. somebody was to ring my flat intercom system, earlier on...and a 'knock on the door'...all treated with suspicion...when will the ill learn, eh?...go figure.

...and what else?...well, the 'hawker van' is locked into magnet house carpark again, this evening...I was to question donna about that one...and all she would say was...."you're the second person to ask me that, this morning"...and apparently she hasn't had a chat with whoeveritis to find out why it is necessary to be locked into that carpark overnight....

and what else was to come up?...more around the pink panther and losey...a situation that has now been resolved...ha ha ha...let us say....by the CIA and pentagon i.e. Brenda and emet...and that is all I am going to say about any of it...apart from to briefly mention...the following...closet homosexual 'pink panther' was a disgrace to the US navy....kidnapping/waterboarding/targeting young men that he fancied - to be tortured/anally raped etc etc....oh and the number 69, came up - gill...you know what I mean....oh and also o h b gyde knew that a 'link that didn't work' had been put in between losey's chip and that idiot child RH's scarlett-hub-chip...something that Brenda and emet were to find 'useful' for a while....however, the time passed....and that situation has now also been'resolved' let us say....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment