Thursday 30 August 2018

...and what else?...well, I was unable to put up the last post - yesterday evening...because MY3 was to cut me off of the internet and with no prior warning....whilst telling me that my account was running out of data.

this morning, I was to attempt to perform a bank transaction...in order to pay a £25 top-up....I was then cut off...at exactly the point, where the bank was being contacted - with all of my banking details upon the webpage.

 I was then to contact 'live chat'...to find out that there is apparently little or no THREE coverage in this area....and that the mast is being repaired....additionally, I was then given £15 and so I no longer need to top up....hmmm...something very suspicious going on here....I suspect a 'hack'...and I think that I know where that had been coming from....a certain 'mast' and the  RA cult-at-work again....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment