Monday 27 August 2018

oh and I can remember, now...Obama saying "a scan has revealed...the name 'bethany' at that point in...." - go figure:

 
anyway, Bethany B was to be as 'covertly rude' as she could be, to me...."upon agent K's instructions" replies BI ONLINE....well, she would be his 'type' - wouldn't she?...rather like Tomlinson...see previous notes upon 'obese women' fitting the bill, like no other etc etc...."just like mummy"...something like that, I suppose....Tomlinson was mainly gay, as far as I can remember i.e. his 'efforts' to come out as a 'gay muslim' etc etc...and he had never had an ounce of respect for any woman apart from 'mummy'...whom he used to sleep with, as a child and then as a young boy...."because your mother cannot refuse you anything" he was to tell his elite - those who had included losey - whose first sexual experience had been also his mother....and hey, in certain circles - maybe freud was right, eh - dear reader?....but NOT in the main (within the west - I cannot speak for other cultures/countries) and that is the point, isn't it?...go figure:

 
and so who is 'Bethany B' then?...."a mob boss daughter" replies BI ONLINE...obviously a 'cuckoo-in-the-nest' and not actually 'one of his' in public, I would suppose...are you going to tell me which 'boss'?..."Spanish"...that doesn't help...."isn't supposed to"....go figure.
 
"the local 'jade laing' - the local heroin dealer"...oh I see...now, I am beginning to 'get' the whole thing...which hopefully, Clacton CID will also do...if they are not upon her 'pay-off' roll, that is - by now....go figure.
 
Shinto-beit, eh?...ha ha ha....the Japanese have obviously had enough of their 'poisonous fugu' and what they get up to....as it goes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment