Sunday 26 August 2018

...oh and Obama's instruction...ha ha ha...to really hit them out of court...."out of the ballpark" replies BI ONLINE...hmmm...less of a 'cougar' and more of an 'Egyptian mummy' - I'd say....additionally it wasn't molner, with her at the time....Jakarta 2004...and so not her 'real' husband, as Indonesian intelligence had surmised..."ship's mate"...oh I remember him, now....he had really fancied losey...needless to add....definitely closet homosexual...and so if we push things a little further...can one say the same of molner?...a similar type?....go figure:
 
 
 
or am I being too harsh upon molner...I mean to say...maybe he's the victim?...see previous notes upon 'mummy' programming...."you hit them all out of court, with 'that one'" replies BI ONLINE....well, I do my best...all part of getting closure upon the whole thing...airing all of that dirty, disgusting laundry etc etc....go figure:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment