Thursday 29 December 2016

what else? well there is something that I can say...and I have Sonia fisher and mark vizard to thank for it....see previous notes upon that GI RAF in relation to a certain ill cult operation, based in hongkong...."he's got AIDS"....aides or aids? "US aids".....go figure...are you sure, BI ONLINE or has he just been told that he has - by a certain 'ari gang' from the NSA?....work it out.

"a very poisonous network"...yes and martin gill would know all about 'that one' wouldn't he? Japanese program/mossad operatives...."the most poisonous shellfish of the lot"....and so one can say that the diagnosis was most likely to be a misdiagnosis? "he found out later on...." oh well, thank God for that....and so we can say that it is now unlikely that I will be targeted by GI RAF/blood drones from hongkong?...until the next time, I suppose - why can't he just 'pull himself together'?...not that one should say that about those who cannot help it but anyway...I figure that he can - and that's what really, really annoys me...."you're a superstar, alright you are but we all shine on"...I can remember Sonia and mark chanting that song...because we had all helped him to become one, along the way - and now perhaps some of us are wondering why we bothered.....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment