Wednesday 28 December 2016

... a new google illustration, this morning...



https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Macintosh#/media/File:Charles_Macintosh.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Macintosh

oh I know what this is all about...or rather how it chimes in with a rather personal history....bear with me, here....prague 1994-6....lisa had invited me round for supper....and whilst preparing it...she was to tell me that she took a certain drug...invented by 'macintosh'....she was to describe it as an appetite suppressant....she was then to tell me that she didn't know how I managed to stay so thin because I wasn't supposed to be...only she and susan were supposed to be 'that thin'...she then told me that she only ate once a day and if she were really hungry...then she ate a cracker...she had some Jacob's crackers....sent over by somebody, back home....anyway, she was also to show me some old photos...one of which was of her and her biker boyfriend...she was about 14 years old....she was to tell me that she had been really 'fat' in those days...although she looked about the same size and weight....go figure...

anyway, that drug had begun with a 'p'....i'll have a search for it later on...because upon asking my father what it was and the possible side-effects (see previous notes upon asking my mother about that highly dangerous 'pregnancy' drug - prescribed to susan Sinclair)...he was to look puzzled...and then tell me that it was prescribed for 'brain damage'...

and so why had she told me that the drug had been invented by 'macintosh'? hmmm...I was to have a look at the following image upon the wiki entry for Charles macintosh to find my answer....kate and tess had programmed themselves in as the following...and they were the ones who had given lisa that drug to take...having told her that it was an appetite suppressant......and bizarrely enough, they had told her that it 'waterproofs' the brain...go figure:

 
"done pezil"...that is what she had said....and I had thought at first that the drug had been called 'pezil'...go figure:
 
 
marketed under the title of ARICEPT....one of ari's aka amadeus'....eh, gill?
 
...and a side-effect is loss of appetite....anyway, why was she prescribed what is now known as an 'Alzheimer's drug'?....see previous notes upon my mother being shown brain scans of ingabot's rotting brain-in-her-skull...to then be told that she was viewing the later stages of Alzheimer's....
 
 
 
oh and lisa was to mention 'lewy' too....but she couldn't explain what she meant by 'that'....go figure:
 
 
 
 
 
Frederic lewy....pronounced 'levy'?....there will be more to this than meets the eye...and I do not suffer from 'hallucinations'....unless of course the ill have managed to slip some LSD type of drug into my drink etc etc...and that hasn't happened recently...not in over 10 years or more...because now I am so very careful about what I accept from strangers....see previous notes upon that bastard who tried to drug me with a drink of water - whilst at interview for a director-of-studies at an EFL school in Germany...MI5 then set off the fire alarm, in the building...because they had figured that the man would get violent....this is all so silly but at the same time...that is how careful I have to be, nowadays...I don't buy things to eat or drink, in coffee shops/pubs etc and then consume them in public...I shop in supermarkets and wait until I get home etc etc...
 
 
 
anyway, let's have a look at the photo....it looks like lewy had practised as a military doctor, at some point...doesn't it? although that isn't mentioned in the text....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment