Thursday 29 December 2016

BI ONLINE are talking about st Michael's mount again, this evening...and in what context...did rowling's event take place a bit later than planned? nothing in the news...but then I suppose that there wouldn't be...apart from this curious item which happened some time ago, now - oct 2016...and in bristol....anyway, I was wondering why that Jacquie Lawson calendar is still available, after Christmas...

anyway, oddly enough...I can remember having seen this webpage before now...all coded out...oh and the video won't play...as I had thought it wouldn't...go figure:

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/incident-on-st-michael-s-hill-as-several-emergency-vehicles-called/story-29813205-detail/story.html


 
oh and what's this? a sort of 'batman image'....perhaps dazzlenation will be interested...in relation to a 'batman cartoon image' that I was to snip from dazzlenation's blog, recently....go figure:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment