Wednesday 28 December 2016

...."it wiped the smile off his face" replies MI5 ONLINE....did it? good...anyway, what else? 'jack frost' had arranged for a team of METs...to harass me this evening...but seeing as I haven't given any of the ill cult...enough information today...to do anything....well, let me put it this way...I was to see a young man standing in a window, at the back of Travelodge - this evening...'jack frost' had instructed him and his team to dress up as police officers....to then attempt to gain entry to this flat....remember that NSA number? well I am certainly not going to put up with that type of thing, again...and that is why I am 'outing' them all now, upon this blog....they are not MET police...they are....can you guess? seeing as we are still on the theme of EFL teachers/british council staff abroad....go figure:


No comments:

Post a Comment