Friday 30 December 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GmTG8VGa-k

"I know that i'll get messed up too, with you"



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfP1tqEGMz0&list=RDKfP1tqEGMz0

wait a minute...I see....it was on MR BEAN'S HOLIDAY...and not OLD SCHOOL...or perhaps it had been used in both...anyway, I am now beginning to get the 'crash' reference...really not funny...in relation to lisa and her son...go figure...



CRASH and SQUARESPACE...now that logo is reminding me of something...plus somebody's computer system that 'crashed' the other day....the whole stack toppled...go figure....as cathy was once to say to me....you need to be careful when stacking it all up...I used to balance the system 'above and below' just in case....go figure...

99 Luftwaffe balloons....zeppelin balloons...that is what CF had 'seen' whilst listening to the song, in the late 80s....why?


I wonder if google has the answer...because there is a new illustration up, today....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment