Wednesday 27 July 2016

what else? well another of those annoying 'files' was to turn up 'in pictures' see previous notes upon that one...number 19, eh?

remember the 'gifted' opposed to those 'on the increment'...along with a taschmann joke around 'the gif-ted'....that notepaper...little colin's yellow tit etc etc...

...somebody had coded out belle court bins room, again....oh and today I was to take a photo of a spider which has made its home, behind the door...it is pretty large and one can only hope that it doesn't bite....

what else? well I was to take back those two dvds to the library, today...to find that 4 of my reservations were 'on the shelf'...so I borrowed two of them...you have 10 days to pick up a reservation and so I was to leave 2 for later on...



No comments:

Post a Comment