Tuesday 26 July 2016

what else? well I had another chat with percy and we both laughed at the back of a rothman's cigarette packet...the 'dead man on the slab' looked so much like scarlett......'a smoking can kill' public health warning 'photo' you understand...percy was then to tell me 'korean'...go figure...US intelligence were 'on to it' in a second...

what else? well I went to the library to borrow another couple of dvds....seeing as my reservations are not 'in' as yet...see previous notes...

oh and I was to throw out that 'zygote slavery colours' old towel...to buy a new one, this morning...at wilko's....

what else? well my intercom was to go off this morning...11.20am and 11.28am....and the fire-alarm in somebody's flat was to go off several times, this evening...as the smell of 'hot oil' came under my flat frontdoor...but apart from that...nothing much else happened...go figure..

photos from today:


 oh and why did the following come up? I hadn't clicked on it...go figure:
what else? well 'saka' was also to come up...go figure:

http://www.saka.ee/index.php?page=479

it's that black and white cat, again:




along with the towel...go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment