Monday 25 July 2016

last night I was to watch that PORTON DOWN documentary upon iplayer...to wonder about SARIN GAS....see previous notes upon being in shanghai 2003 during that SARS outbreak...my students were to tell me that they all thought that it was a case of biological warfare 'terrorism' from a certain lab...see previous notes....

oh and I was then to watch THE SKY AT NIGHT...to hear somebody talk about the 'belly of it'....and then I realised...this was all about NASA conducting what might easily be deadly experiments....'EG' according to that porton down documentary...Experimental Ground...upon the bellies of their chosen targets....US intelligence were then online to say that they figured that the black woman presenter see below...appeared to have been targeted herself....i.e. she is 'jupiter'...conflated with Jupiter and subjected to whatever those 'mental robots' are up to with their 'juno' experimentation...go figure:


anyway, last night I was to remember the following...tallant talking about another of those 'gifted designs'...apparently she had been responsible for the following....and CF had known all about it...see previous notes upon his 'yellow tit'...

remember the 'sea mist student' in pale green/blue....well this is the 'heart of it all'...tallant was to identify with the orange/yellow butterfly at the bottom of the stem....


 
what else? well last night I was to have a sort of nightmare...it began in a shopping mall...in a shoewear area...I was being hunted down by various 'circus' members....who were using masonic signalling...which I could counteract...to then turn around and see somebody coming up behind me...that person had the hairstyle of the red/blue butterfly below...if you imagine the 'head-of-the-butterfly' blown up large....black wavy hair, longish...
 
....and so now I know where that 'hot flush' horror had come from...

 
next up...the butterfly is feeding upon the 'gold' of the flower...that flower is supposed to be 'those like myself'....a sort of 'humming bird affair' then? the MOSSAD at work?...and there's more.....see previous notes upon that cairo surgeon and JEWEL programming....the jewels upon the shields of that 'masonic tribes of israel' masonic nonsense...go figure:
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment