Friday 29 July 2016

oh I 'get' it now...I had been entrusted to go to the top of the military...but others were not....Chinese intelligence were to tell me that the 'green tower' monkeys were only playing at being 'military men'...in reality they were just 'techies'...pretending to be military....

....and yes, I now 'get' why the SAS had trusted me...in relation to captain gyde/scott mackay...to the point where they had put me in....'in their place' to find out what that 'errant SAS member' had programmed with at their castle base.....see previous notes upon 'whiskey 501'...the man had chanted the same list in order to get SAS captain 'scottie' under ill cult satanic control in the grounds of that castle...go figure...

...and yes there had been some good men in my life...those in whom I could trust...it is just that they were the exception to the rule in the main...starting with that swiss great grandfather...followed by moshe dayan....FBI toddy....those two Scottish members of the SAS (with fathers/grandfathers in the SOE)...it is simply that these men had been the exception that proved the rule...in terms of the ill cult men that were then to 'constellate' around me and throughout my life...go figure...


No comments:

Post a Comment