Thursday 28 April 2016


the area code is BOURNEMOUTH...the only time that I have ever gone down to...was it Bournemouth...I can hardly remember now...anyway, I was answering an EFL ad....but when I got there...the man was to tell me that there was no job...and that he didn't run an EFL school...he was to basically laugh at me...how easily I had been fooled on the phone...."I didn't think you'd fall for it" sort of thing...go figure....circa 1991, I suppose....anyway, I had thought that it was torquay but now...perhaps it hadn't been....because I seem to remember that it had actually been Bournemouth...you see - if it had been torquay...I would have probably stayed down there for the night....in totnes or the surrounding area....

what else? Tanya was to come from Bournemouth as far as I can remember....

"it was a lisa riley day" replies BI ONLINE...oh I see - so nothing to do with me, at all - then?

I had been thinking about that 'mayday' reference on freaking news...and in relation to 'jobs'...

 
 
telemarketer or silent call? not good - either way:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment