Saturday 30 April 2016

i was to have a look at 'pages most viewed' on my blog today...to find out that yes, unfortunately......the DA mafia had managed to insert fake posts (under my pseudonym 'blackrabbit') - unlike quasi-collie's mob - who had been trying for something a bit more sophisticated.......in relation to setting up a fake black rabbit blogger ID and then attempting to leave comments - to make me look 'schizophrenic' etc etc....

http://blackrabbitblackrabbitblackrabbit.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2010-12-27T22:32:00-08:00&max-results=50&start=200&by-date=false

anyway, 'wild foxes' posts had been inserted by the DA mafia circa 2010...go figure...I cannot be bothered to 'police' this blog more than that...all I know is that the ill haven't attempted to insert fake posts (or fake 'black rabbit' comments) within the last x amount of posts, relating to the last week or so (april 2016)....I cannot be bothered to check back any further than that....


http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/f/fleet_foxes/

anyway, why had the DA mafia want to leave themselves a reminder of this band and a certain studio, perhaps - I wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment