Saturday 30 April 2016

...and what was to happen this morning? well 'just my suspicious mind' I suppose....anyway, a CHP letter was to arrive...and it was all about 'door closers'...I was then to remember one of my neighbours looking a bit puzzled - to find out that I had 'one of those' on the inside of my flat door "we don't have one of them"...go figure....I had just been showing my neighbours the new 'chain on the lock' fitted by CHP (free of charge)...and they were interested in the chain - to then become interested in the 'door-closer' "we don't have one of them"...what else? well they were to wonder.....could they have a chain fitted upon their frontdoor - so that their young children wouldn't be able to reach it?

.....young children are a 'nightmare' in that sort of way...I can remember Michael Richardson's gang in the 60s....oh and I might add that as very young children - we used to take a chair to the chain/lock (we always looked out for and knew - where the MKULTRA programmers/adults had hidden the 'house key', beforehand), in order to undo 'whatever'  and get out of 'wherever-we-were-at-the-time etc etc....we were 'that small' you see...but anyway, most children aren't that 'bad' or that 'desperate' are they?...in relation to locks and chains and the whole caboodle.....

...after having remembered the above...I had another look at that CHP letter...of course you need that 'hinged' door-closer, or whatever you call them...and that is because....in case of a fire...if you didn't have that 'hinged' door-closer and you were to run out of your flat quickly...whilst leaving the frontdoor open...then the fire might spread into/out of your flat (depending upon where it had originally started)....however, a door 'on that hinge bracket' would automatically shut after you had run out of your flat....preventing the fire from spreading.

...and so what was on my mind, this morning....after having received 'mr hovell's letter'?

well firstly I could remember him and so could gill....this was after a fire had gutted belle court building (not that it was called that, then - back in the mists of time).....and the roof had been burnt off, I might add....'so many years ago now'...anyway, it is an Ashkenazim robot program running...and the ill cult Zionists will attempt to burn down this building 'again and again'...whilst reconstructing a certain computer pattern.....around the 13th one ill cult game...go figure.

the first 'joke' to mr hovell so many years ago now was along the lines of "so you want to put us into a 'hovel'?"

mr hovell replied that he had heard that one before - with a sinister 'hollow' laugh....

....do you see how it goes? 'mr hovell' might be an entirely nice man, nowadays...rather like mr freeman....but so many years ago now...."when the pattern was set - we've got him" replies MI5 ONLINE....oh thank goodness for that....when the pattern was set - the original 'mr hovell' had been a doomsday cult satanic robot....

....and there's more....and not just 'my suspicious mind'...the DA cult...of Zionist Ashkenazim robots.....I was to see one of them, today in M&S....in terms of appearance - she was to remind me somewhat of the satanic princess 'look' (a bit like Clinton's illegitimate daughter) - who knows eh? I saw her, as I walked into M&S from west avenue.....she almost hid her eyes, in point of fact - she did - with her hand - after spotting me....and why....what might have blinded her?....ha ha ha...yes, I know what it might have been....a 'Detroit eagle' teeshirt that I was wearing, under pat Andrew's stripey pink/white shirt....go figure....as 'daddy rockefeller' knew it would do...ha ha ha...go figure....

....and what else? well 'in pics' I suppose....a certain colour theme for today:








No comments:

Post a Comment