anyway, as far as I know...this is all about CELLS and a certain address on marine parade...where PKW/Robert webb had been put through 'confuse a cat'...he was then to tell others that the british army had worked through that house...well, having seen a man approach an older man at the front door, yesterday...with two recycling 'woven' bags...not full bags, mark you...and so it wasn't shopping...I began to wonder if CF and the taschmanns...weren't still using it for the cannibal/pea trade....who knows eh? the man has done the same thing, each time that this particular program has run....I've seen him do it before now, at least once...."is that what you wanted? there you go" etc etc...as though it were shopping but it isn't, is it?....could be all perfectly harmless if not for the fact that the older man inside the building...had been projecting 'ghost octopus'...go figure......
....'ants in your pants' - PKW/Robert webb?...lets think of another word...that could have been used as a programming word...i'll search for 'ant' upon this page....
let me see...TRANSPL-ants.....TRANCE-PL-ANTS....go figure....
No comments:
Post a Comment