Thursday 31 March 2016

....from computing to the mundane....note to myself - i threw away two 'white' and 'light green' can-openers that are really not 'working' nowadays...and tried out my new 'black' can-opener....success!...it works....note to myself.....buy a new one, as a spare....and why? well, those that 'watch this flat' know that I do not have a large fridge and that I do not have a stand-alone 'freezer', within this flat.....and so to cook with?...I only have a microwave and slo-cooker.....no oven, electric hubs or gas rings, or anything....-therefore, the 'ready-food-to-eat' is in cans.....not in the fridge or tiny freezer compartment of a small fridge....and if my can-opener doesn't work - in an 'emergency situation'....such as....well 'the world ending, ha ha ha'....."an ISIS attack" replies MI5 ONLINE....well, at least I want to be able to open those cans....although I have to say that a 'swiss army knife 'utensil' can do the biznez....as my father was once to show me...but you have to have very strong hands....go figure....

so.....the white and the light green can-openers represent the 'white rabbit' role, according to BI ONLINE....and? well - what does opening a can with the black rabbit can-opener, reveal? do you see how silly it gets.....how silly it can become...within a 13th one ill cult game? I have no idea....and I don't even want to know...it is all a very stupid....deeply stupid 'masonic affair' as conducted by 'uncle bobby clayton' and 'uncle Michael clayton'....go figure....

...oh and I might say - go figure as to why you might want to be like, the above?.... those two idiots 'bobby and michael'....because if you don't....well, go join a 'ham radio society' and get into learning about frequencies.....you don't need to call yourself a 'witch' to get involved....believe you, me.....just learn about 'radio', that's all you have to do...and you'll get there in the end...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment