Tuesday 29 March 2016

wait a minute...I had specifically changed the date from april the 1st...to march 31st...but somebody had changed that date to the 24th of march within the email...to make me look stupid and/or mad? go figure..

oh what does it matter...I have just sent off the following email....that should do it...I've requested the 7th...the email clearly states the 7th of april and so nobody is going to piss around with 'that one' are they?

secondly - I have had no confirmation back as yet - regarding the 31st and I can now see why...somebody had changed the date within that email before I sent it off...and I didn't notice...because I didn't bother to read it again...go figure:



anyway, my next question is...who was f***ing around with both my blog post and email upon that particular day- you see, the ill 'watch' as I post....and they know that I tend to write the text upon wordpad...put it up in a post...and then send it via email... 

and having posted that email text upon my blog....I had then simply pasted that email body of text - from my blog and up onto an email and then sent it - without re-reading it....thinking all along that it still read 'Thursday the 31st of march'....I work fast and I do things quickly...and so this is really really annoying....because I had originally put up the 31st in my text - I had made a point of it - that is why I can remember...so somebody has hacked my blog and that particular post along with the text body of my email...go figure....and all to make me look stupid/mad? well let me tell you this...whoever did it...is 'sick in the head' and not myself...'no shame' here...and all the shame upon you lot...

of course I should have re-read the email before sending it but there you go...

anyway, there are idiots with remotes who screw with this blog and upon a daily basis...see previous notes...and so it isn't hard to guess who it might have been....




let me guess...what was my subject matter, that day...oh I remember....now - go figure....bobby's mob again...how unfortunate...the rest of bobby's lackeys may not know what happened to his mob...but I've had the footage back...go figure...it wasn't pretty....what do I care? I don't care a jot....





No comments:

Post a Comment