Wednesday 30 March 2016

...let me see...the whole 5 " pin protector....are these items given or 'sold' to those with pinplugs in their brains? if so - what if they lost the damn thing - the hat pin...wouldn't that set up a chain reaction that might...go figure....

more than 10 available? I wonder now...who is marketing these 'lovely objects'?....and yes, BI ONLINE if you immediately get onto a 'track and trace' as the FBI are now doing...you might find out who has a 5 pinplug in their brain...go figure...and they've located the factory...closer to home than you might think.

hmmm... that incense burner...trying to feed off of the arab network? I wonder....'ride on the backs of the arab remoteviewers'?....not just 'all about me' then, eh?....despite my being upon that global network....

....and 'whoever' is riding upon the back of the Eiffel tower to do it? how amusing.....I mean...French intelligence will be amused 'no end' by 'that one'...

No comments:

Post a Comment