Wednesday 30 March 2016

OTHER NOTES:

an odd one or maybe not that odd...considering all that has happened recently...but let me just put it this way.....after sending not just one but two polite emails to my parents...one asking about what had happened to ed gyde...and the other - a birthday card for my mother...to...well, no response at all so far....go figure...

and there is still that big 'question mark' over whether or not they really have moved into number 6, isn't there? see previous notes...


anyway, I suppose that the best tactic would be to leave it be....because a lot is 'going on' at this point in time - isn't it?....and I suppose that it will all sort itself out in the end...without my 'intervention'....they'll contact me eventually etc etc...

anyway, I sent my mother that owl card, early on sunday - to make sure it arrived (sunday 27th of march)...the one with 'congratulations' upon it...anyway, it is all a bit strange but I suppose that it will all come out in the wash....whatever bobby's mob are up to at present, that is....






No comments:

Post a Comment