Thursday 31 December 2015

pics from today....and yes, I was to go to the library and return those other books (to be used for programming Alison with, amongst others)...to then find a few more...with an 'odd one' in the mix....I hadn't realised that I had also taken out:

BRANDON'S: SO BOSSY!

it must have been tucked away inside one of the other books...go figure:

 
'little colin' and his tractor book....tucked into another...to fool his mother (late 60s, 2 st Austell road Blackheath, Lewisham)....little colin then got me to read his 'tractor story' to him....he had obviously heard it many  times before....you know what children are like...they just have a 'thing' about certain stories......I then got into terrible trouble, with his mother....for reading that very book to him....a very simple story about a farmer with a tractor....see previous notes...."I don't know why he likes it - something's not right" little colin's mother was to tell mine....go figure.

anyway, I'm not fingering you here, for 'that one' - see above...little colin...I'm just saying that it is 'your day in the flat'....what else can I say?

"Russian as a first language and 'alter'" replies BI ONLINE...yes I can see where you are going with 'that one'.....CF was already trying to 'dig it all up' and from a very early age.....see previous notes upon a common joke in british comedy, at a certain point in history - the 70s....a 'soviet Russia tractor' pisstake.....along the lines of...'I've got so much land, I've got so many combine harvesters....but none of them work....because there is no 'competition' at work - to make the employees want to do better....than the others...to earn more as a result of their labour' etc etc....

the Ashkenazim 'yellow bananas' cult - who were to lecture my MI5 Russian course in 1980....and in a disused but rather 'ornate' church within the centre of London.....were to tell us all that we were 'undeserving' because we had 'talent' and their offspring did not (well, now I can see why - in relation to Inga and her ingabot - Norwegian intelligence at work).....apparently 'God had been unfair' and so they were equalising the balance...by stealing everything off of us, that they could....go figure....do you see what I am getting at here? the 'equalisation' going on - within the ill cult....that is what I am getting at. A banker's daughter i.e. J K ROWLING was given my harry potter books.....an Ashkenazim 'yellow bananas' cult daughter....go figure.....

that 'equalised' things, did it?

No comments:

Post a Comment