Thursday 31 December 2015

....another pic from today....nick and natter:



you see, I can remember what Alison had told me....at Essex university....that she just used to go 'blank' at her knitting circle club....

see previous notes upon ingabot - and her only real 'interest' in life, being 'knitting'....."myopic" replies BI ONLINE.

MY-O-PIC....oh I remember now, that is what Norwegian intelligence used to program with....

anyway, Alison was to tell me that the only club that she really enjoyed....was a 'circle of knitters' club...at Essex..."because you can really put your feet up and blank out....whilst chatting about anything and everything that comes into your mind....some of the things said....are really quite funny, actually....I often start laughing...." - go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment