Tuesday 29 December 2015

http://www.reynolds-s-a.freeserve.co.uk/WG.HTM

I remember playing 'treasures and trapdoors' with Michael Richardson...and it was to get quite violent....Richardson or should I say marr?....was to tell me the rules of the game....which involved a 'punishment' you see...if you 'got it wrong'...you were allowed to hit the other player hard on the back of one hand with a teaspoon....we both ended up with bruises on the back of one hand...go figure....

we must have been very young at the time...too young to be able to read the rule book...I can remember Michael saying "molly said so"...apparently she used to hit him on the back of his hand with a teaspoon whilst playing that boardgame....to which I replied along the lines of...."that's stupid, it can't be right"...for him to pick up the rulebook...I remember now...."you're making it up" etc etc...he could only read a few words, at that age...

No comments:

Post a Comment