Tuesday 29 December 2015

Oh and one last strand to it all...that 'light cream/white and grey striped' jacket that kendo wears...ingabot was to knit something like that...a stripey cotton jumper...which I was to take with me to dartington....at any rate she had said that she had knitted it but it might have been my mother or grandma clayton for that matter...I cannot remember...anyway, VARRO was to see it - to then take it off me...he was overjoyed...it was the same sort of colours as kendall's jacket...VARRO then constructed a 'ring' in his mod base....and he used to take something like 'angel dust'...and go berserk in that ring...poor little colin...I can remember him carried out unconscious...go figure.

...the reason that I was to begin to remember the above...and yesterday in M&S, I might add...is because the shop has some new stock in....and guess what? a rack of jumpers...very like the homemade one - see above....cream and grey stripes....

No comments:

Post a Comment