Wednesday 30 December 2015

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26189096

what does that colour mean? it is not on the key....I can remember one Templar castle event...where I was told to do 'something' in relation to 'ordinance' in the map room...to then watch somebody like daldry - put the map below, together....and I was to ask the same question...as I am asking now....what colour does that represent? it doesn't appear to be in the key....


oh and I didn't get an answer at the time...just "you'll see..." but the man was touching 'that spot' upon the west side of Scotland at the time...see the red arrow below....

what else? well I can now see that it appears to mean 'general area of flooding'....but if so - why aren't there any flood warning balloons over most of the west side of Scotland? well okay, there's one but even so...

"the balloon ship"....oh, okay...is this to do with bobby's mob again?

No comments:

Post a Comment