Wednesday 30 December 2015

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-completes-two-year-quest-to-capture-the-124114508.html

oh that looks interesting....unfortunately it isn't a 'user-friendly' website....

let me see...the DAILY MAIL has it....found on a 'nasa alphabet' google images search:


Y looks like the interesting one, to me...go figure:




http://visibleearth.nasa.gov/view.php?id=87227

looks like a 'distressed' skein of wool to me...a bit felt-like...but anyway:

 
oh I remember now.....Alison must have been working at NASA..."some department - we're not sure which"...."royal services is more likely"...anyway, this is what is on the timer system...she had posed a 'test'...."trick or treat"...which is why I didn't bother with her website....'not user-friendly'....you had to pick the right letter....but for what, she wouldn't say...go figure...no further information......

let me guess...little colin and his wool...above the woolshop on totnes high street?

anyway, blogger has turned on spambot again...therefore I am being asked the same stupid old questions....spot the roads signs etc..and then copy the code and paste it in...within 2 minutes etc etc....


No comments:

Post a Comment