Tuesday 29 December 2015

http://www.reynolds-s-a.freeserve.co.uk/WG.HTM

oh come on...is that for real?

let me see....oh I remember now...there was nobody around to read us the rules...and so little colin was to say "I know...i'll be him and you can be the dog..." - I refused...for a man to then enter the room and force me to play-act the 'dog'...go figure....

 
 
let me see...the green present...green box....outside of Fiske court? I wonder now....

 
it was Inga who had thought up the following - hadn't she? see below:
 
 
In the current scenario the green player is trapped in the room with the guard. The green player will roll both dice. If the green player rolls a four or higher they will escape the guard since they can escape through the door at the top of the room. If they are unable to roll a four or higher they will be caught. Their piece will be removed from the board, all the envelopes the green player was holding would be placed on the space the pawn currently resides on, and the player will have to wait a turn until they are able to re-enter the gameboard.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment