Friday 16 January 2015

OTHER NOTES:

something else that I was to remember, this morning...and it was 'back to dartington' again....and a rather strange 'mission' that sarah and kate holliday had sent Jacqui carroll and I upon...in place of themselves because they were too 'busy' at the time...in short, Jacqui was to project kate and I was to project sarah...to meet up with 'the happy Mondays' in torquay...at a nightclub....

Jacqui was to tell me beforehand to bring a camera...I couldn't get hold of a video-8 one and so took my dad's old supa-8 camera....we made a 5 minute film - whilst on the ferry over to torquay...Jacqui was wearing a naval uniform jacket at the time...which she had acquired from 'wardrobe' in the theatre department...

'the happy Mondays' were to find the whole thing a laugh....particularly after we had told them about 'heroin house' and given them an address...you see, one of them had a state-of-the-art video camera...an APPLE inc. device...which hadn't been released to the general public...I then told them about gill and his equipment - naturally they were interested and decided to pay a housecall...which they then did, as far as I know...I wonder what happened next?

No comments:

Post a Comment