Friday 30 January 2015

and finally "you've reached your destination"....behind the mirror? behind the 'car mirror' to be exact...and a 'speccy' reference I would guess...conflated with 'invisible' class of programmer....

 
and then the 'brainwashing'...the spinning around...and we're back to a version of SCARLETT PINK as the finale?
 
 
 
and look at the doodlebug mirrors....aren't they fun? wait a minute.....I sense a 'dodgem car tie-up' here...microchipped mirrors....beware in case somebody uses a remote upon your car....a microchip in the mirror - relaying information to the steering column/mast....bad news, all round....see previous notes upon the princes crashing cars on motorways....
 
 
he doesn't look entirely healthy, does he - but maybe it is just the lighting? let me scan for further information....professor piot was to talk about AIDS....I was then to think about EBOLA....bugs, bugs and more bugs....what had petrol nell nearly died of as a child....the ill had got her under control 'that way'..."we will save you if you agree to be a slave"...MALARIA that was it...
 
 
the X-FACTOR? oh dear...rimington had told that MI5 Russian course in 1980....that we all had the X factor but she wouldn't explain what that meant...and nobody was able to work it out, as far as I can remember....I suppose it simply meant MKULTRA programmed from birth...something like that...
 
 
and what network would the above be riding on? I would guess VODAPHONE...in fact I can remember now...trig admitting to 'that one' in relation to the above:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment