Monday 12 January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxZRsyJ7d10

...and that is what it has all been about - at bottom level, hasn't it?

'Dracula and mina'

"I want your blood - you wouldn't want mine"

the above video was to turn up on my youtube frontpage, this morning....

let me see...I can remember the new Zealander Michael Richardson at hotelu asystencki...talking about the gary oldman version of Dracula...it was all so deeply romantic...if you were mina, you wouldn't be able to resist, would you?

....and my feelings upon it? a somewhat puzzled response and then "easily"....I'd be running the other way so fast etc etc...in point of fact, the romance factor of the movie, hadn't seduced me at all...and I can now see why...I was living it 'for real'...with an increasingly terrorised state of mind...to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment