Wednesday 14 January 2015

http://cheezburger.com/8425818112/dating-fails-woman-chops-husbands-penis-twice?ref=whatspopularvotes

I was thinking about 'falun gong' the other day and wondering if the HOLLIDAY family had anything to do with it...

to then realise an A-Z mark r/toddy run on  THE HISTORY BOYS..."gobbit" had started it off...maybe that was important - see previous notes upon the ill cult Jesuits and their 'exclamation marks/yods' symbols....

gobbit...I thought...and then remembered 'bobbit's corner' or something like that, in Harwich - more dovercourt way, actually as far as I can remember...rimington used to program there....I can remember asking her if it was anything to do with 'mrs bobbit' who was the first one, to my knowledge...to cut off her husband's penis and be reported on national/international news....

No comments:

Post a Comment