Tuesday 20 January 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...let me see...having comprehensively covered the B52s impressive 'baby monkey on a pig' video, yesterday...I began to realise that they were multi-talented in terms of turning their hand to almost any genre...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c5DGzgrBCE

anyway, let me start at the beginning...which normally commences with a GAF reference....

gill's laptop...that 'my life in rose' effect....

and an ad which began to play before the video  which was to remind me of gill's unique desktop 'wallpaper' as created by McDonald:


 
I take it that you were programmed with 'digimind' gill? and your other half was programmed with 'hootsuite'?


the orange satellite reference in relation to the holliday 'partner-ship' plane?
...and let me see...you were told that the above was a 'Cadbury's crème egg'...you must have been in very young child alters, eh?

....a unique 'clustering' algorithm, is mentioned - go figure:

 
and then a hop, skip jump on to FLAUNT MAGAZINE...to remember the male singer of the B52s talking about 'snowball' and the Jesuits...likely to be NSA and not CIA then? a monk 'e' ish reference at any rate.... who knows....anyway, one of the women singers was to joke about snowball's shadow - one leg a GIRAFFE? ha ha ha...anyway, the orange building in the background was of note...something to do with 'thumbs up from caesar' and sex slavery/prostitution....'snowball' had been a bit drunk that day, wearing 'those clothes' and driving 'that car'....let me see...it was in fact the four-wheel drive shown at the end....as far as I can remember - or had he changed cars in that carpark?
 
 

....and if you were wondering, the B52s had also been responsible for that 'china airways' video advertisement...and I had been sent that 'food on a platter' shot, as a memory aid...to then dig up 'white arrows' etc etc...see previous notes....







No comments:

Post a Comment