Saturday 28 April 2018

...and what else, MOD evans?...well, it all takes some time to come back, as you well know but once you have got a strand or two of a clump etc etc - you'll be able to pull/dig the whole lot up, eventually....and I shall illustrate that point...with a personal memory that was to come back...after I had seen what was on the timer system, last night...regarding you, pat and kenwood house, relating to a visit from the 'milkmaid'....see previous notes....as follows:

hotelu asystencki circa 1993...vizard was to tell me "evans wants to see you" and so I duly knocked on your door....you were to point to a scrap of paper upon a small table and bawl at me, in your sergeant major's voice...along the lines of what the hell is that !!!?!....I had no idea, you picked it up and waved it at me....and so I walked over to have a look...the writing made no sense....and it was in the hand of a very young child....therefore I burst out laughing....evans was NOT amused...I then caught a whiff of very stale milk and so managed to change the subject....i then found out that although evans was aware of a really bad smell...he also had no idea of where it was coming from...I therefore located the spot on the floor and sniffed it...definitely milk-that-had-gone-off....evans then changed his tune from 'high anxiety' to a more relaxed stance...."the milkmaid"...."it'll all come back in the end" he was to tell his girlfriend katya...he then told me that I could go...without any further explanation....and so in retrospect, I can now add the following....I had written the note in a very young child alter...and evans had suspected as much but he couldn't be sure and so he had interviewed vizard, beforehand...who had told him that it was more than likely to be me etc etc...

let me explain...in short, you are normally given ill cult military orders whilst in a pre-school child alter (having been drugged and 'switched')...meaning?...you have not yet learned to write and so you are unable to write down a memory aid....however, I had been able to do so...but in such 'elementary writing' that it was so funny, to see the note again....my four-year-old self must have written it....see previous notes upon rimington's collection of our 'early stuff' - an item of which, has just been published on rowling's twitter site...

anyway, I would refer you to marie louise von franz, MOD evans...and her understanding of the 'anima' in that book upon fairytales/shadow/evil....the anima when blocked...can do things that are very embarrassing....so can 4 year-old child alters....and I think that i'll just leave it at that....apart from to say that franz tells us that we must listen to the anima or it will provoke quite a bit of trouble in our lives...and so what looks simply embarrassing and is therefore somewhat distressing to the adult persona...is actually quite helpful...if understood in the right context...and yes, MOD evans...your 4 year old alter had spilt that milk upon the floor, in order to remind your adult alter of the 'milkmaid' visit whilst I wrote the note - oh and I had asked you if you could write, at the time and you had told me that you could not....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment