Monday 31 July 2017

"my great-great grandfather rifleman Stanley durrant of the king's royal rifle corps killed in action upon the 24th of august 1917 - his son, my great-grandfather was only 3 years old"....go figure....the number 88 is ticking me off, for some reason...

 
something about the following code:

 
hmm...my sixth sense is picking up on something.....something around how there is more than a 'hint' of  'memory modification' along with early experiments in 'A.I.'....oh and the following gravestone....and the pronunciation of "personality"....a hint perhaps, in the direction of eliza manningham-buller's PAS/PEZ mind control program?...along with iqbl....212...SIS?
 
 
anyway, I'm pretty sure that is what the MOD were checking up on...'codes'....go figure:
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment