Sunday 30 July 2017

...and what else?...well, this monday morning...let's go on a trip back in time, BI....to the 4th of july 2006....and a certain 'pink slip'...that i was to view....'in safe hands'....ha ha ha....mi5 were to take a quick photo of it - pinned to the wall, with white blutack - by PHILIP HAMMOND...a pink duplicate of an NHS 'mental health' patient's private property....made out by HAMMOND for RICHARD TOMLINSON...."we'll call him 'dennis potter'".....they were then to program tomlinson with the following.....go figure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Follow_the_Yellow_Brick_Road





nota bene, dear reader...that at that point in time....upon the 4th of july, 2006....I had never had any 'truck' with mental health services....nor had anybody from the medical health profession - attempted to impugn my reputation, in that way - let us say....and I might add that I didn't have anything to do with them, for another two years - and so how did I come by that pink form? MI5 had given it to me - after taking a photo of it 'on the wall'....4th of july 2006...peter bruff ward....go figure....

anyway....see previous notes upon petrol nell moving into flat 1, eagle house, Harwich....the milibands/timmins working through the job centre etc etc....in order to cut off my benefits....and then finally that 'lynching mob' that was to turn up upon my doorstep....December 2008....to take me to a 'place of safety' where I was to meet 'dr mudd' who was clearly an advanced case of Alzheimer's/dementia see previous notes upon all of that....couldn't remember the last thing that he had said for the life of him etc etc....

what else? well....4th of july 2006, I can remember hearing Hammond tell an aide...as he walked down the main 'sleeping quarters' corridor of peter bruff ward...."he'll probably kill her..." i.e. Tomlinson would probably kill me....seeing as I had refused to give them anymore information..."pennies from heaven" in terms of remoteviewing the future etc etc....which is what Tomlinson then tried to do...until the CIA intervened....drove me back to my manningtree flat, in a rather expensive-looking black car etc etc....and you wonder why I agreed to go on mcdonald's operation, in Jerusalem....later on in that year....2006...knowing as I did, that the ill would almost certain kill me, if I stayed in the UK - at that point in time...see previous notes upon the 'great escape'...along with an MI5 team etc etc...

...and so why is this all coming up, now - again? presumably MI5 has had enough of PHILIP HAMMOND...and my guess is that after having worked for the rebel group (he was the director of that MORSE episode - see previous notes)...he had probably gone the same way as lisa smith...."i'll be so evil by that point in time" she was to warn me, in prague 1995...."that I wouldn't feel sorry for me"....go figure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorneywood

 


No comments:

Post a Comment