Monday 26 June 2017

....what else?...well, what can I say but let's hope that these are not all 'dodgy drugs' comments....go figure:

 
 
oh I see....that 'wink'....on one side of the mirror...and you 'stumbled'....'stum-bled'?...because my sixth sense is picking up something related to a certain golf-course programming session....the ill tend to beat children around the head with a golfclub until they 'see stars'...oh and a NEST advert has just flashed up on yahoomail - let me scan for more info....the children had been told that they were 'birds in a nest' etc etc...what else can I pick up, here?...oh I see, MI5 ONLINE already knows...the ill had been extra-careful...they had 'facilitated' that small blond boy to do the thwacking of other children - see pics in the previous post....let me guess...another 'stunted' ingabot-sort-of-cuckoo-in-the-nest...I'm right, aren't I?...how absolutely disgusting....another 'ketchup/catchup bottle' number...the ill cult getting their retarded 'experimental spawn' to beat up other children....see previous notes...go figure:

 
 
what else? oh yes, the man-in-the-light-purple-shirt was to call himself the 'forex fox'....go figure:

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment