Wednesday, 18 January 2017

http://www.freakingnews.com/Elvis-Impersonators-Pictures--5153-0.asp

and it begins and ends with Helen rodway, really....let's begin at the beginning...

...and with a couple of photos...one of lisa smith - to the right...prague 1994...and yes her boyfriend roger used to say "I keep on telling her to change that fringe because it makes her look like dr spock'....

and Helen rodway Williams to the right....acocks green, Birmingham 1998...after a trip to prague - nota bene the poster of Alfred mucha (framed - on the wall), bought at an art exhibition up at the castle....why did I put 'alfred' rather than 'alphonse'? a case of the eldest taschmann and 'alfred baking the cakes' i.e. rodway in a certain b'ham 'unisex' sauna - where she used to go, to relieve her 'tension' in relation to her husband 'mike' being gay...rodway, was obsessive - and some might say in a 'racist way' - about the length and width of....go figure:



and yes, Helen rodway-williams looked nothing like her mother...nothing at all...in point of fact, come to think of it....'block of wood' looked rather like her mother....the same sort of cranium...6 foot tall etc etc...but not noticeably 'broad-shouldered' and the nose in profile...'wasn't the same'...anyway, let me see...what next?

Poland 1992-4....a certain conversation was to take place around a computer....in a university of Silesia 'lab'.....I was on the computer at the time...using it for british intelligence purposes....when somebody hacked on through....it was rodway....and the message was as follows...'I want to chat'....I was to begin to type in a reply but knowing that mark vizard could type at a lightning speed...I stood up and let him takeover whilst I told him what to type and then send back...and it went something like this.......'Helen you should not be using this line but seeing as you are - what can I say? what do you want to chat about?'...it was a military internet connection, supposed to be only used by military operatives and for military purposes....

rodway replied 'I don't know - nothing really'

I answered 'is this about your relationship with Michael?'

to the answer:

'he killed my cat'

Sonia and mark nearly fell about at that one...and even more so after I explained that he was studying to be a vet....anyway, rodway's connection was suddenly cut off...not that she could hear or see us laughing....it was a text service, you understand...

anyway, vizard was to seize the opportunity, let us say...along the lines of 'if she can do that...then we can do this'...and so we did.

it was all about circuitry and breaking a circuit....you understand...

oh and later on, back at Sonia and mark's flat in hotelu asystencki....vizard was to dress up in the following...and parade around the living room...calling himself "the big wah-wah" in parody of rodway - see above....go figure:



 
....and what else? a certain 'parrot' who used to call herself 'avril'...guess why? was wearing 'driving glasses'...yesterday morning...parked upon the other side of the road to penfold lodge...go figure:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment